I see people online who use their air fryer exclusively to see how many different kinds of dough they can wrap around cookies! Not that it doesn’t sound delicious, but sometimes you just gotta eat a veggie or two.
Enter, the delicious asparagus stalk!
Meanwhile, an excellent way to elevate this dish is to throw a handful of pine nuts in with the veggies! They’re so nutty and fatty and really make the whole dish pop.
It’s a great snack an an even better way to impress people at dinner!
- 1 bunch thin asparagus
- 1 tbs olive oil
- Salt, pepper, garlic powder to taste
- 1 handful of pine nuts (almonds and pecans would also work!)
- Grated parmesan to garnish on top.
- Divide the bunch of asparagus in half.
- Trim stems and rinse
- Drizzle olive oil and seasonings and mix well
- Place in air fryer with a sprinkling of pine nuts
- Set fryer at 400 degrees for 7 minutes.
- Pour onto plate and repeat for next batch.
- If you have some parmesan, sprinkle over the top, but not neccessary!