I wanted to make dinner tonight but everything we had was stuffed in the freezer and nowhere near ready to cook. The good news is you can put frozen meat in the Instant Pot! So great. I threw whatever veggies I had in with the pork and the flavor was perfection!! We hardly needed a knife to cut it!
Let’s do it!!
- 2 frozen pork chops, rubbed with your favorite seasoning
- 1/2 cup chicken broth
- 4 carrots, peeled and cut in half
- 2 cups large floret broccoli
- 4 garlic cloves, halved
- Rub frozen chops with your favorite seasoning.
- Place veggies on the trivet inside the Instant Pot.
- Pour broth over veggies, into the pot.
- Place chops on top of veggies.
- Put IP on the pressure cooker setting for 12 min with natural release.
- Plate chops and veggies and pour broth over the top.
- Serve with some creamy cauliflower mash and let the compliments roll in!