If you like a gooey, cheesy, delicious casserole with a little bit of a southwestern carb-less kick, I have JUST the dinner for you.
It’s a family favorite over here and I want to share it with your family! Also great for meal prep because it tastes AMAZING the next day! Feel free to make as mild or spicy as you want. (We’re pretty mild over here, but you can definitely turn up the kick).
Let’s do it!
- 1 onion, roughly chopped
- 3 gloves garlic, minced
- 1 lb ground Turkey
- 1 packet taco seasoning
- 1 bag frozen riced cauliflower
- 1 small can diced chiles
- 1 can ro-tel
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- Sour cream, cilantro, and lime to garnish (optional)
- Heat skillet / oven-safe pan, then add olive oil.
- When pan is hot, sauté onion until soft.
- Add in minced garlic and stir until fragrant.
- Add in ground Turkey with seasoning and brown.
- Mix in cauliflower-still frozen!
- After cauli cooks, pour in chiles and Ro-tel.
- Continue cooking/stirring until juices re-absorb into the meat.
- Sprinkle cheese on top and broil for 30-60 seconds until cheese is gold and bubbly.
- Serve with a side of sour cream, cilantro and a spritz of lime!