This is so creamy, crunchy and delicious, the whole family will eat it up!
- 1 1/2 pound chicken breast, pounded thin
- 8oz sour cream
- 1 cup keto pork panko (I use Bacon’s Heir – not a sponsor!)
- 1/2 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 2tbs Italian seasoning
- 1tsp garlic powder
- 1/8tsp black pepper
- Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees.
- Pound the chicken breast thin-ish and pat dry.
- Arrange chicken on an oiled sheet pan with a little space in between each one.
- Slather the tops and sides of each chicken breast with sour cream. (Important – If you’re using a large container of sour cream, scoop it into a separate bowl so you don’t contaminate your container!)
- In a separate mixing bowl, stir together the keto pork panko, parmesan cheese, garlic powder, Italian seasoning and black pepper.
- Generously sprinkle dry mixture on the tops and sides of each piece of chicken.
- Bake chicken for 20-25 minutes until internal temp is at least 165 degrees and panko is golden brown.
- Let chicken rest for 5-10 minutes and serve with your favorite vegetable!